Terms and conditions: Cats
1. We do not accept animals with any signs of aggression. You will be liable if your pet injures a third party or the pet sitter.
2. Animals must be in general good health.
3. Cats should be insured by the client. Hapicat reserves the right to refuse a booking for any animal which is not insured.
4. All efforts will be made to contact the owner in the event of an emergency. We recommend owners provide us with a contact number of a trusted 3rd party should we be unable to make contact. However, we reserve the right to make decisions regarding your animal’s health or home security provided it is at all times acting in their best interest. If it becomes necessary, your animal will be taken to a veterinary surgeon for which you will be responsible for all fees. If this happens, we will retain all receipts and communications.
5. We reserve the right to decline/terminate a booking in any circumstances.
6. You should notify your neighbours that hapicat will be visiting the property in your absence.
7. In your home we will take all steps to ensure it is safe and secure but we cannot be held responsible for burglaries, or any accidents.
8. Full payment for services (agreed either at time of booking or subsequently) is to be made within 7 days of receipt of invoice or, by the date specified on the invoice via cash or cheque.
9. Hapicat will care for your animal/s as you would, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure your animal/s is well looked after in your absence, Hapicat cannot be held liable for any loss, injury or death to a pet either inside or outside of the home whilst in our care.
11. If you need to cancel a visit to your pet, 24 hours’ notice must be given. If this does not happen, clients are liable for 50% payment of the days fee.
12. By agreeing to use Hapicat you automatically agree to terms and conditions of business.
13. Visits times will vary during the day from 6am til 11pm , and no specifc time can be offered. Length of visits will vary. For twice daily feeds one visit may be longer than the other in any 24hr period.
14. Our minimum service provided on a visit is water replenish, cat litter cleaning, removal of rubbish and feeding cats.
15. We endevour to send you an email of picture update once every 48 hour period.
16. Customers are advised that Hapicat may take use photographs of pets for marketing purposes, however no specifics pertaining to the location of the pet or the owner will be divulged publicly. If you do not wish hapicat to use photos of your pet for marketing purposes, please tell us via email at [email protected]
17. Garden/plant watering service. We will water plants daily or as instructed but we can not be held responsible for any damages or plants /grass dying in our care.